- What is included in the UBC Directory?
- How can I access the UBC Directory?
- How do I get administrator access to the online UBC Directory?
- How do I change our department’s name and move all the staff?
- How soon do the changes made to the online UBC Directory become effective?
What is included in the UBC Directory?
The UBC Directory contains contact information for faculties, faculty members, staff, administrative departments, and university services.
If you find inaccurate information or wish to update the directory, please contact your Department's Directory Administrator.
How can I access the UBC Directory?
The UBC Directory is available in print and online formats:
- The online directory has the most current information; it’s updated regularly by departmental administrators across campus
- The print directory is created once a year based on the information in the online directory. To request print copies of the UBC Directory, email us at email@example.com.
How do I get administrator access to the online UBC Directory?
A department administrator or the department head (in cases where there is no existing administrator) send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information to request directory administrator access:
- Interchange username (if available) of the person requiring access
- Contact information (name, phone number and email address)
- Department name
How do I change our department’s name and move all the staff?
You only need to edit the name of the department. All information linked to the previous department name will then fall under the new department name.
How soon do the changes made to the online UBC Directory become effective?
Changes made to the online UBC Directory are reflected immediately on the site, making the online directory the most accurate source of information about faculty and staff at UBC. The printed directory is only accurate at the time of publication.