These documents are intended to assist you with migrating mailboxes from Interchange and Exchange 2007 to the FASmail service.
- Gaining Access to FASmail
- Mercury Exchange 2007 Migration Guides
- Address Book Migration Guides
- Email Rules Migration Guides
Gaining Access to FASmail
Once your account has been provisioned, the first step your will need to take is to refresh your CWL password. This will sync your credentials with the FASmail service and enable your account. Please do not follow these instructions until you have received a notice from your departmental administrator indicating that your mailbox has been provisioned.
To refresh your CWL password, please follow these instructions:
Mercury Exchange 2007 Migration Guides
- Mercury Exchange 2007 to FASmail - What To Expect
- Mapping CWL to Mercury Exchange 2007 account [PDF]
Address Book Migration Guides
These instructions detail how to export an address book from one Email application to another.