UBC IT will be hosting a presentation and panel discussion on "leading change in a digital world" on Friday, April 29, 2016 from 9:00am - 11:30am in the Pharmaceutical Sciences Building (Room 1101). The event will feature distinguished speakers from UBC, Gartner, and CopperLeaf Technologies who will explore the issues that impact change leaders in today's evolving digital world.
The panel discussion will focus on what strategies are required to create profound and sustainable change initiatives in today's digital world with a focus on the opportunities, lessons, and successes that have helped shape processes along the way.
Discussion topics will include:
- How has your organization been impacted by changes in this digital world we live in?
- What two things do you feel are key in your ability to adapt to these changes?
- What were the surprises/challenges you encountered along the way?
- How did you as a leader help to support people through change?
- What advice would you give other leaders who are experiencing change in their organizations?
The event is open to all UBC staff and faculty. If you would like to attend, please RSVP now. It will be a great opportunity to hear real-world stories of successful change management tactics in today's digital world and discover new strategies for influencing rapid, profound, and sustainable change.
Full event details and an agenda can be found on the UBC IT Events page.