The following software is available for UBC students to install at no cost:
Available through the UBC Downloads Page:
- Office 365
Available through Connect:
The following software is available for download under the Resources tab after you log into Connect
- Camtasia Studio
For more information on how to install the software on your device, contact your local IT support team or submit a request to email@example.com.
Okanagan campus staff and faculty should contact the UBC Okanagan IT Services Help Desk.
1. How do I renew my Office 365?
- Please contact OnTheHub via phone at 855-561-4175 ext #3 from 3:00am to 3:00pm PST or email firstname.lastname@example.org (1-2 day turnaround time). They will be handling all support queries for this service, including password resets.
2. How do I install Matlab for Students?
- Instructions for installing Matlab can be found here.
3. How do I install NVivo for Students?
- Instructions for installing NVivo can be found here.