Tableau is a modern, easy-to-use data analysis and reporting tool that allows effective data visualization from departmental data sets.
- Instructors around the world can get Tableau Desktop for free. It can only be used for educational purposes.
Visit this site to obtain a license or request for course software: Tableau for Teaching
- Students qualify for a free license through the Tableau for Students Program if currently enrolled at an accredited academic institution (undergraduate/post-graduate level).
Visit this site to obtain a license or to view examples of its use: Tableau for Students
What if I am interested in other Tableau licenses?
- Please view this table for more information regarding the licenses available to you.
Resources and Support
- Instructors: refer to Tableau's Instructor Resource Page self-service learning options, ready-made curriculum materials, answers to frequently asked questions, and license support.
- Students: refer to Tableau’s Student Resource Page for self-service learning options, answers to frequently asked questions, and license support.
ITSC (IT Service Centre) does not support any items related to the free desktop application.
Additional Information: https://www.tableau.com