This message is to alert you to a planned interruption to multiple UBC Enterprise Services on July 30 from 10:00am to 5:00pm PT.
During this downtime there will be a brief interruption to most enterprise services, including the below, for up to 15 minutes while updates are performed. All involved service teams will be validating that services come back online as planned. This is happening during the standing and advertised maintenance window of the BC long weekend.
- EduCloud Server Administration Portal
- Faculty & Staff Email (FASmail)
- Legacy Financial Management System (FMS)
- Legacy Human Resource Management System (HRMS)
- Remote Labs
- Student Information System (SIS)
- Virtual Desktop Interface (VDI)
- UBC Blogs - blogs.ubc.ca
- UBC Content Management System (CMS) - cms.ubc.ca, including all hosted websites
- UBC Website - www.ubc.ca
In addition, other non-Enterprise services may also be impacted, including:
- UBC Okanagan CMS - *.ok.ubc.ca, including all hosted websites
All services are expected to automatically recover.
For more information, please refer to the UBC IT Status Page: https://status.it.ubc.ca/incidents/bcjy9f54fhhl