How to Access myVPN

Before you can access myVPN, you must obtain a CWL account. CWL accounts are available to registered UBC students, staff and faculty. If none of these affiliations reflect your status with the university and you need VPN access, you can obtain a CWL guest account if you are sponsored by a staff member or faculty.

Once you have your CWL account, you can configure your computer for myVPN service. For help, check the myVPN set up and configuration guides.