In order to register the device you will need to locate the wireless MAC address or wireless physical address. This address is typically located physically on the device near the serial number or can be found in the menu system (i.e system information, about menu, etc). The wireless MAC or physical address is formatted in six groups of two hexadecimal digits. The address may be formatted like aa:bb:cc:11:22:33 or aa-bb-cc-11-22-33.
Amazon Fire Stick
- On Home Screen, click settings.
- Click System.
- Click on Network.
- The Wi-Fi MAC address will be listed.
Android OS Based Set Top Boxes
- Click the Home button.
- Click Menu.
- Click Settings.
- Click About.
- Click Status.
- Scroll down to see your "Wi-Fi MAC address"
- From the main menu, choose Settings, and then click About
- Look for the MAC address next to "Wireless ID" for the wireless connection.
- Alternatively, you may find the MAC address printed on the UPC label on the Apple TV box.
- Open the Chromecast app from your computer, smart phone or tablet. If you don’t have the app setup details are available here.
- In the initial setup screen where it prompts you to connect to a Wi-Fi network the MAC address will be shown here as ‘MAC Address: XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX’.
- When at the Wii Menu screen, click the Wii icon in the lower left corner.
- Select Wii Settings.
- Click the arrow on the right side of the screen to advance to the next page of settings.
- Select Internet.
- Select Console Information.
- The MAC Address for your console will be displayed. After you have written down the address, repeatedly select Back to return to the Wii Menu screen.
- Power up the PlayStation 3 without any disc in the drive.
- Once the PlayStation 3 operating system has loaded, select "Settings."
- Once you are in "Settings" select "Network Settings."
- When the "Network Settings" list appears, select the first option which is titled "Settings and Connection Status List."
- The physical address will be listed under "MAC Address."
- Power up the PlayStation 4 without any disc in the drive.
- Once the PlayStation 4 operating system has loaded, select "Settings."
- Once you are in "Settings" select "System."
- Then select "System Information."
- Look for line labeled MAC Address (Wi-Fi).
- Option A: On the back of the player, there is a set of two, six-digit numbers. The Wireless MAC address will be listed here.
- Option B: Launch your Roku device. Go to the Home Screen and choose Settings. Then choose Player Info. The MAC Addresses will be listed on the screen.
Vizio Smart TV
- Press the Menu button on the remote and select Network, and then Manual Setup.
- The Wireless MAC address will appear on the screen.
- Press the "Menu" button on your controller.
- Navigate to the Settings page.
- Select Network.
- Select Advanced Settings.
- MAC address will be listed next to Wireless MAC on the right hand side of the screen.
- Select System
- Select Network Settings
- Select Wireless Network
- Select Configure Network
- Select the Additional Settings tab on the upper right-hand side, then highlight Advanced Settings
- The MAC address can now be seen here