Internet Access Ports are identified by either a yellow or green sticker, or by a blue outlet.
- David Lam Library (main level)
- Koerner Library (mainly level 1)
- Instructional Resource Centre (IRC)
- Law Library (all levels)
- Robson Square Library
- St. Paul's Library
- Agora Lounge (in the MacMillan Building)
- Buchanan (Block A)
- Frederic Lasserre Building
- Liu Centre
- Scarfe Building
- Wesbrook Building
Important note: The IAP configuration to your laptop may replace all, or part of, any existing network settings you currently have on your laptop. Ensure that you copy down your current network configuration addresses before you perform the IAP configuration, since you will need to reconfigure your laptop again with these other settings when you connect to the internet from off campus.
Quick Connect Instructions
- Configure your computer to use DHCP. (Please refer to the Setup Documents section of the ResNet website for information on how to configure your laptop to use an internet access port. You will see a number of documents on setting up a DHCP connection using various Windows and Mac operating systems.)
- Plug your Ethernet cable into your laptop computer and the internet access port.
- Start your web browser.
- Use your web browser to connect to any off-campus website.
- Enter your Campus-Wide Login (CWL) username and password.
- If your username and password are valid, you will see a pop up window indicating that you are logged in.
The IAP service is currently being updated. Read more about it here.