- You pay for a pre-allocation of resources giving more predictable billing.
- Organizations are charged for the capacity allocated to their Virtual Data Centre.
- You can expand/contract your resources at any time by submitting a service request.
- Lowering the guarantee of resources allows for more virtual machines to fit into the pre-allocation, but this may impact the ability for the virtual machines to get the resources it asks for.
- Bills are calculated and billed monthly
Educloud Server Service Fees
|Basic Fee (licensing, support)
||$55 per VM / year
||Includes powered on and powered off virtual machines|
||$9 per GHz / year||Total allocated to virtual data centre
In the case of ubc-shared use, the total allocated to the virtual machine
||$10 per GB / year|
||$0.15 per GB / year||Total allocated to virtual machines
EduCloud storage is on SSD based Enterprise storage hardware.
For more details, please contact UBC IT Systems.